Endless Adventures Ontario Inc. owns the rights to all rules, systems and game world information including characters, deities, places and stories. These pieces of Intellectual Property (IP) may be used freely by all participants of EAO games within officially sanctioned events and places (such as message boards).
Use of EAO IP outside of these bounds, or receiving compensation for using this IP by any person or company other than EAO is prohibited without all of these stipulations followed:
- All products of EAO IP must comply with the EAO Code of Conduct.
- Before beginning a project involving EAO IP, the creator must submit a proposal for approval by the Owners of EAO, or a chosen representative.
- The final product of EAO IP must be approved by the Owners of EAO, or a chosen representative before it is used or distributed. Once approved, the product may not be altered without obtaining approval again.
- EAO may require changes to the product in order to gain approval. These changes will be discussed by EAO and the creator as necessary.
- EAO may not substantially alter the product of an IP without approval from the creator.
- EAO retains the right to use all products of its IP for the game and marketing purposes.
- The product of EAO IP may be used freely by the creator for personal use.
- A product of EAO IP used for commercial or for-profit use is subject to a fee to be paid to EAO to be negotiated before the IP is used in this manner.